[Infographic]: Benefits of using the best logistics management software!
Logistics management software is your key to planning, sourcing, producing, delivering, and returning orders for your business. Whether you own a business or a 3PL provider, using the best logistics management software will help you with the following benefits-
- – Optimization of your business operations will help save hours in planning and also help double, or even quadruple profits.
- – More businesses are turning to use logistics management software as customer experience has been given higher importance.
- – Using a cloud-based logistics management system will help businesses scale operations and offer 24*7 customer support.
Some key stats to observe before you purchase a logistics management solution-
- – The global logistics management software market is set to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% between 2021-28, states a study from Market Research Future.
- – About 67% of logistics companies would use LMS software to optimize their shipping routes, reduce transportation costs, and improve delivery times.
- – A study from Frost and Sullivan states that logistics companies would adopt warehouse management systems (WMS), a rise of 10.6% annually by 2025.
- – 59% of logistics companies feel real-time visibility is critical to the success of their supply chain. The use of an LMS can be beneficial to evade any issues during the shipping process.
- – The use of fleet management software is set to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% till 2026. This will help businesses optimize their vehicle routes, and fuel usage, monitor driver behavior and reduce operational costs
Benefits of using an LMS-
Order Management: This helps with the automation of the order fulfillment process. The platform will collect the data, process the orders and streamline deliveries and order returns. This helps reduce human error and improve fleet efficiency to complete deliveries on time.
Transport Management: The use of logistics management software (LMS) will help with planning, executing, and optimizing the physical movement of goods. It will keep track of fuel, workforce, and shipping charges to simplify and reduce transportation costs.
Risk Management: Latest industry focus is to ensure the safe movement of goods from point A to B. The best logistics management software will have information on insurance, driver’s licenses, vehicle maintenance records, etc., ensuring seamless deliveries.
Faster Delivery: Since human dependence is reduced using an LMS, it helps improve delivery time, as the system automates the selection of the drivers, and routes, which leads to reduced shipping delays.
Cost Reduction: Most companies turn towards logistics management mainly to reduce operational costs and human errors. It can help find the best routes, shipping services, delivery associates, and transportation methods to get deliveries delivered at the earliest possible.
Scalability: A Saas-based logistics management system can be beneficial to meet customer demands and prove beneficial in the long term. With easy scalability, get operations prepared to handle peak-hour and festive order spikes with ease.
Customer Support: Logistics management solutions offer businesses centralized customer support to ensure smooth operations. It will ensure any queries related to automation, customer experience, and logistics needs are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Logistics Analytics: The use of LMS will have a great impact on operational efficiency. As businesses would have a history of their operations in the system which would help to plan for resources to reach optimal growth.
LogiNext is your one-stop solution to meet requirements for your logistics and supply chain needs. With a presence in over 50 countries and 200+ enterprise clients, you can be assured of finding the best logistics management software to meet your business use case. Contact our expert by clicking the red button below for more information.